Friday, March 8, 2019

Reflection: 4th Quarter

Many teenagers nowadays are really into computer. We all know that in this grading period of the subject Information Communication Technology (ICT) we tackled about Photoshop and  I  realized the hard work of the people working with Photoshop. This Quarter I learned on how to blend picture,  make funny and amazing edited pictures.

During this last quarter, I also faced challenges or problems. One of these is time. Time is the biggest problem for me because I don't know how to manage it or use it well that's why sometimes it's hard for me to finish our task. Another factor is my laziness. I spent a lot of time in sleeping than finishing my works. I also easily get distracted by my gadgets. And also, there are lots of requirements that were given to us that's why sometimes I don't know where to start.

Moving on, I will keep the knowledge that I learned about Photoshop on how to edit pictures and use this for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: 4th Quarter

M any teenagers nowadays are really into computer. We all know that in this grading period of the subject Information Communication Technol...