Saturday, October 20, 2018

Reflection: 2nd Quarter

I thought that the 2nd quarter would be harder than the first but I made a mistake because it was easier and we really enjoyed it. Even though it was slightly hard whats important is that I've enjoyed it learning it with my classmates.
During this quarter, we have learned  many things. The things I've known before have increased on the knowledge of Internet, HTML, Tags and more.Even when I said this quarter was quite easy there was still some challenges I've experienced like what should tag should I put , where should I put the end tag, and when should I put an end tag but I got out of it because if there was a mistake that I made our teacher corrected it for us to learn from our mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection: 4th Quarter

M any teenagers nowadays are really into computer. We all know that in this grading period of the subject Information Communication Technol...